Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Something you should read.

I just stumbled across an article written by Michael Pollan about the decline of the American home cook in the New York Times. Read it here. If you're not familiar with Pollan, you should be. In the opinion of this humble cook, he has written some of the most profound and thought provoking books and essays about food in recent decades. Pollan's philosophy surrounding the preparation of our daily meals and how it affects our society's health, both mentally and physically, is very near and dear to my heart. If you don't agree with it, maybe you should stop reading this blog. Never mind that last statement, but feel free to debate with me if you take issue with it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and I'll be the first to admit that I do some of these shows. Well I'm not perfect ya know.

    ReplyDelete